Apple has just rolled out another update to iPhone OS 3.2 SDK for iPad. This Beta 4 of iPhone OS 3.2 SDK for iPad brings new API improvements and bug fixes to make sure it is all set before Apple officially releases the final firmware in shipping device come this April.
Members enrolled in the iPhone Developer Standard or Enterprise Program can access the development bits for iPhone OS 3.2 Beta 4 for iPad by signing into Apple Developer Connection. Beta 3 of the SDK was released about two weeks ago on February 24th, Beta 2 was released on February 10th, while the first Beta was released back in January when iPad was first officially announced by Apple.
Last week, Apple announced the official release dates for the much hyped iPad. The WiFi models of iPad will be available on retail starting from 3rd April, it will also be available for pre-orders starting from next week on March 12th.
Download iPhone 3.2 Beta 4 SDK (Apple Developer Connection)
You may also like to check out:
- iPhone 4.1 to Unify iPhone and iPad OS?
- Jailbreaking Apple iPad – The Possibilities
- Apple iPad Price and Features – All You Need To Know
- Next Generation iPhone Codename N89 Revealed in SDK
- iPhone OS 3.2 Features: Video Conferencing in iPhone 4G and iPad