Most of you I am sure by now would have read about the lawsuit which Apple has filed against HTC for its alleged involvement in infringing 20 iPhone patents in US. Talking about the lawsuit, Steve Jobs said:
We can sit by and watch competitors steal our patented inventions, or we can do something about it. We’ve decided to do something about it. We think competition is healthy, but competitors should create their own original technology, not steal ours.
Now I came across this image posted over at Gizmodo which made me laugh-out-loud. The said image is made to be humorous of course, and can be seen below.
So is this really the favorite app of Apple CEO Steve Jobs? Thoughts?
You may also like to check out:
- Future of Apple Product Line – Going Beyond iPad
- iPad vs Kindle DX – The Definitive Comparison
- Jailbreaking Apple iPad – The Possibilities
- iPad vs HP Slate – Where Do You Stand in this Mac vs PC War?
- iPhone OS 3.2 Features: Video Conferencing in iPhone 4G and iPad