It’s that time of the week again, where iPhone and iPad users are treated with a paid app going free. Today’s title is a minimalistic puzzler which normally demands a $3.99 price tag on the App Store, but as part of Apple’s Free App of the Week initiative, can be downloaded for free till next Thursday.
Linia, as it’s called, has been designed as a puzzler based around shapes, colors, and sequence. The objective being to connect the relevant colored shapes in a sequence by drawing a line over them. Sound simple?
Well, if it was a walk in the park, it wouldn’t be a puzzler now would it? As you might imagine, the developer has added a twist to it to allow for at least some degree of effort on the player’s part. As the developer tells us: “Sounds easy enough, right? Not quite. Imagine when colors are running around, revolving, hiding, changing shape and doing everything they can to avoid being caught by your line. It will take skill and sense of rhythm to get the sequence right.”
To be even more precise, one of the first lines the developer introduces this game by on the App Store includes the words “brain melting challenges.” At least the game’s art and design keeps you comforted with a “relaxing atmosphere” in the hopes that you keep coming back again and again for more.
The complete list of features are outlined as following:
– Original gameplay
– More than 80 unique and colorful levels and…
– …new levels released with future updates
– Game progress saved to the cloud
– A little surprise if you complete all levels
Linia is definitely not the kind of title that will have iOS gaming fans buzzing with excitement, but it is surely among those titles that iPhone or iPad users will likely enjoy during a bus or train ride, or who knows, perhaps this Christmas in the company of extended relatives.
This is the first time Linia has completely shed its price tag, and it couldn’t have come at a better time than this holiday season. So if you often find yourself bored with an uncontrollable urge to randomly swipe through the iOS home screen, do give Linia a shot today.
You might also like to check out:
- Download PPSSPP PlayStation Emulator IPA On iOS 10 [No Jailbreak Required]
- Pokemon Go++ 1.19.1 / 0.49.1 Hack Available To Download On iOS / Android
- Jailbreak iOS 10 / 10.1.1 / 10.0.2 / 10.2 For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch [Latest Status Update]
- Download iOS 10, 10.1.1, 10.2, 10.0.2 Links & Install On iPhone 7, 6s, 6, Plus, SE, 5s, 5c, 5, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]