iOS 4.1 Jailbreak news time! We have a lil’ update for all you guys anxiously waiting for SHAtter based GreenPois0n tool. Chronic Dev Team hacker p0sixninja, one of the hackers who are working on GreenPois0n jailbreak with SHAtter exploit, has tweeted that the tool is not coming out tomorrow or today or any fixed date for now.
This is in response to all those “FAKE” websites who were claiming that the GreenPois0n tool was coming out tonight, tomorrow or this week. There were even people who were taking advantage of all the hype and uploaded viruses disguised as GreenPois0n!
"Sunday is a Funday" is dev team’s slogan, I believe ours is "Patience Please!"
It’s /not/ coming out tomorrow, I’m just getting sick of hearing dev teams slogan (as much as everyone else is sick of hearing ours =P)
And no that doesn’t mean it’s coming today either. Patience Please!!
Joshua Hill wants you to be patient. And you’ll be patient cause you have no choice. I know I’m saying this for the umpteenth time, but yes, be patient!
We will of course let you know as soon as it is available for download. Stay tuned for that!
You may also like to check out:
- How to Jailbreak iPhone 4, 3GS, iPod touch 3G / 2G, and iPad 3.2.1 with JailbreakMe 2.0
- How to Unlock iOS 4.0.1 on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G [Guide]
- How to Jailbreak (PwnageTool, Redsn0w), Unlock and Downgrade iOS 4.0.2 [Guide]
- How to Jailbreak and Unlock iOS 4.1 on iPhone 3G and iPod touch 2G with Redsn0w, Ultrasn0w, PwnageTool, GreenPois0n, and, SHAtter [Downgrade]
- How to Jailbreak iOS 4.2 with PwnageTool, Redsn0w and Sn0wbreeze [Downgrade]