Windows Phone 7 is the new kid on the block and nobody can deny it’s one pretty-looking operating system. Now iPhone users can also join in the tile goodness thanks to a new jailbreak theme.
Installation instructions are posted below:
- The iPhone must be jailbroken with Cydia installed
- It requires an internet connection (preferably Wi-Fi)
- Launch Cydia and install Backboard (free)
- Backboard created within a backup of your current theme. You can do this by pushing the "+" at the bottom left of the app.
- Now with your iPhone, click on the link below, or write it by hand navigation bar in safari:
- " backboard: / / http://wyndrepo.googlecode.com/files/OS7Beta.zip "
- Press "Yes" and wait for the download to finish. This may take several minutes depending on your internet connection.
- Select the theme from the board OS7
- Press install and wait for the automatic Respring iPhone.
You will, of course, need to have a jailbroken iPhone or iPod touch to install it. Follow our step by step guide posted here to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with Redsn0w on iOS 4.2.1, or with Limera1n on iOS 4.1, or with PwnageTool on iOS 4.3 if you haven’t already.
Go forth and theme my lovelies! But don’t blame me if the world ends!
Make sure you check out more themes from our iPhone Themes Gallery.