iFixer is a new utility that will fix iTunes 9.1.x related errors when running Spirit Jailbreak for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, or blackra1n on Windows. The program basically has two buttons: “Make it Spirit!” and “Make it ra1n!”. Clicking on each of them will solve the respective iTunes 9.1.1 related issue.
You must place iFixer.exe in the same folder as Spirit.exe or Blackra1n.exe for them to work properly. Here is a short video which explains the running procedure.
iFixer for Windows can be downloaded from here.
You may also like to check out:
- AppSync for iPad 3.2 Jailbreak Firmware
- Blackra1n Fix for iTunes 9.1 with BlackBreeze
- Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone / iPad After Spirit Jailbreak
- Blackra1n for iTunes 9.1 Jailbreak Fix for iPhone and iPod touch
- How to Run iPhone Apps in Native Resolution of iPad (Non-Pixelated)