Apple has taken great strides in improving both the Health app on iOS and the watch faces that are available to Apple Watch users. The complications on offer for all of those watch faces have also improved by leaps and bounds since watchOS was first introduced, but there is still plenty of work to be done.
As with all things though, developers have started to fill the gaps left by Apple and its sometimes odd decisions, and one of the apps trying to do just that is HealthFace.
The theory behind HealthFace is a simple one, really, but it provides something that just isn’t available within watchOS by default. With HealthFace installed, users can configure Apple Watch complications to display data from the Health app right on a watch face. While Apple has been able to improve its own first-party support for Apple Watch complications that tie into Activity app, this offering by Australian developer Crunchy Bagel takes things a step further. The developer is calling HealthFace “the most complete Health app for Apple Watch.”
Setting things up is simple, and users can choose the complications they want and then marry those up with whatever data they see fit to have front and center all day long.
The app’s features include:
* Real-time preview on your iPhone before saving to your Apple Watch
* 11 different watch faces that support complications
* 81 data types from the Health app
* Display multiple data types (on certain watch faces)
* Hundreds of high quality icons to choose from
All of this is offered inside a deceptively simple $0.99 app that can be purchased from the App Store today. You’ll obviously need to grant HealthFace access to your HealthKit data in order for the app to function, but that shouldn’t come as a huge surprise to anyone who is paying attention to this point.
(Download: HealthFace for Apple Watch on App Store)
You might also like to check out:
- Reports Of Pokemon Go Apple Watch App’s Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Pokemon Go++ 1.21.0 / 0.51.0 Hack Released For iOS / Android
- How To Downgrade iOS 10.2 To iOS 10.1.1 On Your iPhone Or iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 10 / 10.2 / 10.1.1 For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch [Latest Status Update]