The all time hit – iPhone was launched back in 2007, followed by its successor models each year like iPhone 3G and 3GS. We also know that the 4th-generation model is expected mid this year at the WWDC 2010. By following the principle of "Bigger is Better", Apple recently introduced a new product called the iPad, which in a nutshell is slightly bigger in size than iPhone.
Now the folks over at the French site named Begeek have posted a series of pictures, depicting what they think could be coming beyond the iPad. The said image is made to be humorous and can be seen below.
So where does it all end? iWall, iCeiling or maybe even iWorld? [via Gizmodo]
You may also like to check out:
- iPad vs Kindle DX – The Definitive Comparison
- Jailbreaking Apple iPad – The Possibilities
- iPad vs HP Slate – Where Do You Stand in this Mac vs PC War?
- OS X Based iPad Tablet to Release Later this Year?
- iPhone OS 3.2 Features: Video Conferencing in iPhone 4G and iPad