Ever fancied having two SIMs in your iPhone 4, which is of course either factory unlocked or hacked to run any carrier SIM you like? Well apparently, USBFever has come up with a solution which could be very useful if you like hopping around two networks. The Dual SIM Card Adaptor allows you to hook two SIM cards with the help of a clip, which goes around the iPhone 4 and is held tightly together with a transparent back cover case which it ships with.
Of course you wont be able to use both the SIMs at a time. You can only switch between them without having to turn off or on your phone. All you ever have to do is to navigate to Home –> settings –> Phone -> SIM Applications, and select your desire SIM card.
- One iPhone 3 with 2 SIM Cards (see note below)
- No need to cut your SIM CARD
- STK Menu (see installations below)
- Comes with Crystal case to protect the dual sim card and your iPhone
This accessory is compatible with:
- iPhone 4 (Firmware 4.0.0)
- iPhone 4 (Firmware 4.0.1)
- iPhone 4 (Firmware 4.0.2)
You may also like to check out:
- iPhone 5 and iHand Accessory for iPhone 4 Unveiled
- Copy and Save Contacts To and From SIM Card on Jailbroken iPhone
- Turn Your iPhone 4 into a (Mini) iMac with this Awesome Must Have Accessory !
- This $25 Real Wood Paneling Accessory Will Turn Your iPhone 4 into 70s Electronics
- iPhone 4 Features, Price and Availability – Everything You Need to Know!