Here’s how to download and install Specto Kodi addon in 2017 on version 17 or 17.4. This process will work regardless of the platform that your Kodi installation is running on.
As far as add-ons for Kodi are concerned, Specto is a relative newcomer to the community.
That however doesn’t make it any less impressive or worthwhile. Like most good Kodi add-ons, it comes with an impressive selection of movies and TV shows which should suit everyone’s needs. This is largely an impressive add-on as it’s essentially a fork of the old Genesis add-on which was extremely popular back in the good days. So Without further ado, let’s dive right in and take a look at the installation process.
Enable Unknown Sources
Step 1: Select the main System settings on your Kodi installation. Select the Add-ons option from within the settings.
Step 2: In this section, you will notice that there is an option called Unknown sources. Make sure the toggle switch associated with this option is turned to the On position.
Install Specto Kodi Addon
Step 1: Before you can get the add-on, you need to have the holding repository installed on the Kodi installation. To do this, select the ‘Gears’ icon on the main Kodi screen and then select File manager.
Step 2: Select the Add source option. You will be taken to a new screen. Where you see <None>, tap into it and enter the following URL for the necessary repository: goodfellasteam.com/Repository
You can then select OK and add a name for the repo.
Step 3: Head back to the Kodi main screen and select Add-ons. You now need to select the icon which looks like an open box to browse through packages.
Step 4: Select Install from zip file option and then select the Goodfellas source. Or select whatever you actually called the source earlier on in the process.
Step 5: Select the repository.goodfellas-1.6.1.zip file to continue. You will get a confirmation message presented to you when this has been installed.
Step 6: You now need to install the Specto add-on. Select the Install from repository option, then navigate to GoodFellas > Video add-ons > Specto – … Fork.
Step 7: Once you select that you will see an Install button. Go through the installation process until you are up and running with the wonderful Specto add-on.
That’s it, Specto is now up and running on your Kodi installation. Enjoy!
You may also like to check out:
- Recovery Mode On iPhone 8 / X: Here’s How To Enter It
- DFU Mode On iPhone 8 / X: Here’s How To Enter It
- Fix iOS 11 Battery Life Issues And Percentage Drain, Here’s How [Guide]
- Download TuTuApp Helper iOS 11 IPA [No Jailbreak Required]
- Download iOS 11.0.1 IPSW Links For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Download iOS 11.1 Beta 1 IPSW Links And OTA For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- How To Downgrade iOS 11.0.1 / 11 To iOS 10.3.3 / iOS 10 [Tutorial]
- Download iOS 11, 11.0.1, 11.1 Links & Install On iPhone 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.0.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]