Download for Pokemon GO 1.61.2 for iOS and 0.91.2 for Android APK are now rolling out via the Apple App Store and Google Play Store respectively.
Pokemon GO fans should be getting excited right about now, with the game’s creators Niantic announcing that there are two newly updated versions of the game now ready and rolling out.
When it comes to updates, Niantic does not always go into detail as to what it has changed in each new release of Pokemon GO, and while this release does not dive too deeply into what can be expected as part of the update, there is at least a collection of bullet points that will be of interest to fans of the game, and some of those are definitely worth paying attention to.
Improved the in-game News feature.
The Pokémon Collection search function now lets Trainers search using “Shiny.”
Various bug fixes and performance updates.
While the previously announced big revamp of the way gyms work and new Raid Battle feature in Pokemon GO certainly grabbed all of the headlines, there were some changes in today’s release that deserves a little bit of attention. For example, the new ability for Trainers to search using “Shiny” in The Pokemon Collection, among other changes.
The updated versions 1.61.2/0.91.2 downloads are rolling out now and will likely be available to everyone by the time this is read by them. We suggest you download the updates as soon as possible to get the best available experience.
You may also like to check out:
- Pokemon Go 1.61.1 IPA And 0.91.1 APK Hack Available To Download Now
- iOS 11.2.6 Download Might Be Released To Fix iPhone X Call Delay Issue As Apple Confirms Investigation
- Download iOS 11.2.5 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For Your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Downgrade iOS 11.2.5 To iOS 11.2.2 For Potential Future Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 / 11.2.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using LiberiOS [Updated]