Apple has just released Beta 4 of iPhone OS 4 for developers, along with a new version of SDK for both iPhone and iPod touch. Only members enrolled in the iPhone Developer Standard or Enterprise Program can access these bits of iPhone OS 4 and SDK by signing into Apple Developer Connection.
iPhone OS 4 Beta 4 and SDK includes new API improvements, features and bug fixes. Stay tuned, as we will have more on the change log soon.
Beta 3 of iPhone OS 4 was released earlier this month. Beta 2 was released last month on April 21st. The first Beta of iPhone OS 4 was unveiled in a preview event, held in the first week of April 10’ at Apple’s 1-Infinite loop campus in Cupertino. This announcement added lots of new features for both users and developers alike.
Download iPhone OS 4 Beta 4 and SDK
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iPhone OS 4 with Redsn0w 0.9.5
- Jailbreak iPhone 4.0 with Blackra1n by Geohot
- Jailbroken iPod touch Running on iPhone OS 4 [Video]
- How-to: Enable Wallpapers on iPhone 3G and iPod touch 2G in iPhone OS 4.0
- How-to: Enable Multitasking on iPhone 3G and iPod touch 2G in iPhone OS 4.0