Here’s how to download and install GBA.emu IPA of Game Boy Advance emulator on iOS 10 or iOS 11 iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device. No jailbreak is required for this to work.
Whenever you see the word “emulator” used in an installation like this you pretty much know what you are going to get.
This offering was previously only available as a download via Cydia and offers similar functionality to what iOS device owners are used to from using other emulation experiences like GBA4iOS. Without further ado, let’s dive right in and get it onto that iOS device.
Step 1: The first part of any process like this is actually getting your hands on the relevant IPA file required to install the app. You won’t find this IPA on the App Store or through the Cydia platform, but you can grab it from here.
Step 2: Now that you are in possession of the GBA.emu IPA file, you need to actually go through the process of getting it sideloaded onto your device. As we previously mentioned, you won’t be using the App Store for this or Cydia, but there are a couple of methods available depending on your computer of choice and preferred installation route. Pick your preferred method from below, but remember to jump back into this article to complete the process once installed:
- Xcode (official supported method for sideloading): How To Sideload iOS Apps Without Jailbreak Using Xcode
- Cydia Impactor: Sideload iOS Apps On Windows, Mac With Cydia Impactor Without Jailbreak, Here’s How
Step 3: You should now find that the GBA.emu app is installed onto your device but it won’t actually launch if you tap on it. You need to tell iOS that you trust the certificate that’s been assigned to the app. Launch Settings on iOS and navigate to General > Profiles & Device Management.
Step 4: Locate the profile that has been installed alongside the GBA.emu app and tap on it. You will instantly see that there is a Trust button in the middle of the view. Tap on that and that tap on Trust again when the confirmation alert is presented.
Step 5: You should now be able to jump out of the Settings app and head back to the app on the Home screen. Tapping on the app will now launch it and give you full access to the functionality.
All done. You can now enjoy the wonderful world of retro gaming on your iPhone or iPad.
You may also like to check out:
- Game Of Thrones S7E1 Torrent Downloaded / Streamed 90 Million Times
- Download AirShou IPA App On iOS 10 / 11 [No Jailbreak Required]
- Download iOS 10.3.3 Final IPSW Links For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- How To Downgrade iOS 10.3.3 / 10.3.2 / 10.3.1 On iPhone Or iPad
- iOS 11 Beta 4 / Public Beta 3 Download Release Date Expectation
- Download iOS 11 Public Beta 2 And Install The Right Way, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 / 10.3.2 / 10.3.1 / 10.3 For iPhone And iPad [Latest Status Update]
- Download iOS 11 Beta 3 & Install On iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]