Apple has officially made available for download beta 2 of watchOS 4.3 for all Apple Watch models with immediate effect.
This release of watchOS 4.3 beta 2 comes approximately one day after the company released beta 2 of iOS 11.3, tvOS 11.3 and macOS 10.13.4 to developers with iOS 11.3 making headlines for including new “Battery Health” features, and approximately two weeks after the initial release of watchOS 4.3 beta.
watchOS 4.3 brings with it a number of small but notable changes. These include a new portrait orientation for Nightstand Mode as well as a brand new charging animation when the device is connected to power. In addition to those user-facing changes, developers will also need the update installed as well as the watchOS 4.3 SDK in order to take advantage of the latest changes and improvements which have been added for third-party app creation.
The latest release of watchOS 4.3 can be downloaded from and installed right now as an over-the-air update through the accompanying Watch iOS app on an iPhone for anyone who already has the initial beta installed, or through the configuration file itself from developer.apple.com.
Update x1: Apple has today also released iOS 11.3 beta 2 and tvOS 11.3 beta 2 seeds to public testers of Apple Beta Software Program. You can learn more about them here: iOS 11.3 Public Beta 2 Download / OTA Update Released.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 11.3 Beta 2 IPSW, OTA Released For Testing
- iOS 11.2.6 Download Might Be Released To Fix iPhone X Call Delay Issue As Apple Confirms Investigation
- Download iOS 11.2.5 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For Your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Downgrade iOS 11.2.5 To 11.1.2 For Jailbreak Purposes, Is It Possible?
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 / 11.2.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using LiberiOS [Updated]