Cydia Impactor 0.9.43 for Windows has been released to fix http-win.cpp:159 “Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with given CA certificates SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate.” error.
Announced by Jay ‘Saurik’ Freeman on Twitter, the release comes quickly after the issue came into light in the last twenty four hours or so and has only been affecting Windows users of Cydia Impactor.
For those who don’t already know, Cydia Impactor is an easy-to-use tool available on Windows, Mac and Linux which is used by most modern semi-untethered IPA-based jailbreaks for re-signing and re-sideloading the jailbreak app every seven days or so. It’s also one of the more popular tools used for sideloading the non-Cydia Substrate-based tweaks and hacked “++” apps on non-jailbroken devices.
In case any of you is not familiar with the process of using Cydia Impactor for sideloading apps, we have a full step by step tutorial on it which you can check out in detail here: Sideload iOS Apps On Windows, Mac With Cydia Impactor Without Jailbreak, Here’s How.
The latest version of Cydia Impactor version 0.9.43 can be downloaded for Windows from the official portal over at cydiaimpactor.com. The Mac and Linux versions of Cydia Impactor remains same at version 0.9.42 as they were unaffected by the “http-win.cpp:159” error.
As always has been the case, we will keep you updated on all the latest from jailbreak world. Stay tuned at RP for more.
You may also like to check out:
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra Hackintosh Now Possible With UniBeast 8.0 Release
- Colossus Repo In Kodi Down Or Not Working? Here’s How To Install It The Right Way
- Kodi 17.5.1 APK Download For Android Will Fix Startup Crash Issue
- Spoof Or Fake Location In iOS 11 iPhone [No Jailbreak Required]
- iNDS iOS 11 IPA Download On iPhone [No Jailbreak Required]
- Downgrade iOS 11 / 11.1 On iPhone Or iPad [How-To Guide]
- Download iOS 11, 11.1, 11.0.3 Links & Install On iPhone 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1 / 11.0.3 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]