If you are still in the mood to introduce some wonderful new gadgetry into your life or the life of a loved one, and you are still in the mood to put your money where your desire is and save money in the process, then we have a list of ongoing deals which have been left over from the Black Friday and Cyber Monday events.
These deals are still live, still ongoing, and still letting you save money on some wonderful purchases.
The highlights of these savings have to be the wonderful YI Dome Camera which offers full 1080p recording with pan, tilt, and zoom functionality as well as night vision for those darker moments – all for just $40. The excellent Amazon Echo Dot is also worth serious consideration as this is the second-generation version, which, of course, offers Alexa integration and even comes with some indoor holiday lights for good measure.
So without further ado, let’s check out all the discounted goodness!
- Buy: Rocket League [Online Game Code] from Amazon ($9.99, usually $19.99)
- Buy: Apple 13″ MacBook Pro, Retina, With Touch Bar from Amazon ($1,984.00, usually $2,399.00)
- Buy: Samsung Gear 360 (2017 Edition) Real 360° 4K VR Camera from Amazon ($162.90, usually $229.99)
- Buy: Echo Dot (2nd Generation) with Indoor Holiday String Lights from Amazon ($49.99, usually $109.98)
- Buy: Anker PowerCore Fusion 5000mAh 2-in-1 Portable Wall Charger from Amazon ($25.99, $34.99)
- Buy: Etekcity 2-in-1 Bluetooth Receiver Transmitter Digital Optical Toslink and 3.5mm Wireless Audio Adapter from Amazon ($23.00 with promo code ZNXPH77A at checkout, usually $31.99)
- Buy: RAVPower 24W 4.8A Mini Dual USB Car Adapter with iSmart 2.0 Charging Tech from Amazon ($5.00 with promo code OKAYP031 at checkout, usually $6.99)
- Buy: YI Dome Camera 1080p HD Pan / Tilt / Zoom Wireless IP Security Surveillance System with Night Vision from Amazon ($39.99 using the on-page coupon, usually $54.99)
- Buy: WD Red 6TB NAS Hard Disk Drive from Amazon ($189.99, usually $210.78)
We make this recommendation every time we list some deals of this nature but it’s particularly pertinent this time around. Because these offerings are hangovers from Black Friday and Cyber Monday, there really is no telling how long they are going to last or how long they will stay live. It’s for that reason that we recommend acting quickly and purchasing anything that you are interested in with immediate effect. It will be a while before the prices go back down to these levels.
You may also like to check out:
- Project Cypher Kodi Addon Not Working In 2017? Fix It By Installing It The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download TweakHub For ++ IPA Files On iOS 11 [No Jailbreak Required]
- iOS 11.2 Beta 6 Download Or Final Version Release Date: What To Expect From Apple After Beta 5
- Download Torrents On iPhone Running iOS 11 [No Jailbreak / Computer / Sideloading Required]
- Download iOS 11.2 Beta 5 IPSW Links, OTA For Testing On Compatible iPhone Or iPad
- Download iOS 11.1.2 IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Downgrade iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone Or iPad [How-To Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 / 11.1.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]