The BTstack Mouse app for iPhone that we demonstrated on iPad last week has been updated to bring support for iPad. This new version brings stability, bug fixes and performance improvements for the new Apple device. The only disappointment about the update is that it still runs in the native iPhone resolution. You can run it in full iPad resolution by using this hack posted here.
The official change log for v0.1-23275 is as follows.
- iPad support
- Activator support: assign middle and right mouse buttons to actions in Activator.
You will need a jailbroken iPad to install this app on your iPad. Step by step guide on how to jailbreak your iPad on OS 3.2 can be found here, and the instructions on how-to install this app can be found here.
Here is that video again, showing iPad being controlled by Apple Magic Mouse.
You may also like to check out:
- How to Connect External Hard Drive with iPad
- Use iPad in Landscape Orientation with Dock and Keyboard
- How to Enable Voice Control on iPad
- How to Jailbreak iPad 3.2, iPhone 3GS and iPod touch 3G Video Edition