Apple enjoys few things more than taking users of competing smartphones and converting them to iPhone owners.
To that end, the company already had a website dedicated to convincing people to do just that, but Apple has now launched an updated, simpler version of that site and also accompanied it with some short videos that drive the point home.
The website is clearly designed to show owners of Android phones just how painless the switch to an iPhone can be, highlighting the Move to iPhone app and everything that it is capable of doing. The app enables Android users to transfer contacts, message history, photos, mail accounts, calendars and other data with ease, removing one potential hurdle that prevents some from making the switch.
You can visit Apple’s new “Switch from Android to iPhone” website over at apple.com/switch.
Apple likes to make a point of the number of users it is taking from Android in particular, though we doubt the company cares where they come from so long as they come to the iPhone. During the most recent earnings call, Apple’s CEO Tim Cook said that “[Apple] saw the largest absolute number of switchers outside of Greater China that [the company has] ever seen in the same period.”
With Apple set to unveil the tenth anniversary iPhone later this year, 2017 could be a big year for switching from competing products and we would not be surprised if Apple is getting all of its ducks in a row, ready for the stampede. For the same purpose, the company has uploaded a collection of five short and sweet videos about making the switch to the iPhone.
You might also like to check out:
- Tim Cook Reportedly Spotted Wearing Blood Sugar Tracker For Apple Watch
- Fix Kodi 17 Krypton SMB Connection Timed Out / Not Working Issues, Here’s How
- Download TutuApp Helper / Tutu IPA On iOS 10 [No Jailbreak Required]
- The Best Kodi Addons For 17 / 17.1 Krypton 2017 Video Streaming
- Jailbreak iOS 10.3.2 / 10.3.1 / 10.3 / 10.2.1 For iPhone And iPad [Latest Status Update]
- Fix Kodi 17.1 Krypton Buffering Issue, Here’s How [2017 Edition]